Watree Home’s Unique Advantage Features
- Customized plan changes available
- Meet and work directly with local builder
- Changes can be made at any time, charges based on change request only
- Builder allows customer to wire for low voltage accessories, including stereo and security system
- Major local subcontractors used, providing dependable and convenient customer service
Custom Back Splash – Our custom backsplashes bring a creative upscale look that is usually reserved for homes in a much higher price range. The intricate designs used with Porcelain Tile or Tumbled Stone make each backsplash unique. A uniquely attractive backsplash, beautiful custom wood cabinetry, and sleek granite countertops come together to equal a kitchen to brag about. A Watree Homes kitchen!
MANABLOC PEX Water System – We love to provide convenience to our customers through design. The Manibloc Water System is a great example of that. Standard in our homes this system acts like a circuit breaker for your water. If you need to cut off the water to only one device (such as a faucet) you can do it with the Manibloc System and still have water to everything else.
Ceiling Features – Beauty can really be found in the details. A custom texture is applied to all ceiling surfaces in lieu of the traditional “popcorn” white. Crown Molding accentuates raised tray ceilings in areas such as master bedrooms and dining rooms.
Porcelain Tile – Classy and durable, Porcelain Tile is found in the wet areas of every Watree Home. Porcelain provides an eye pleasing aesthetic that you will notice the moment you walk in. In addition to looking great, Porcelain is designed to be more break resistant than ceramic tile. It cleans up in a snap and adds resale value to your home.
Professional Landscaping – You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Delightful Landscaping provides a great first impression for each Watree Home. To combine beauty and practicality we use grass, plants, and foliage that are native to our area. This ensures that you have a yard to be proud of all year round.
Lighting and Ceiling Fan Package – We don’t believe that our customers deserve average quality. You won’t find standard builder’s grade lighting packages in our houses. From our most economical to our most elaborate designs we believe that top quality should always be standard.
Granite Countertops – We exclusively use granite countertops to add personality and character to our kitchens. Granite creates a brilliant elegance that is only found in nature. Besides its beauty, granite has many benefits that include a high resistance to hot items such as pots and pans. Granite is quite stain resistant and easy to clean. The polish finish of granite will not wear off and no two pieces are exactly the same.
Standard Construction Features
- Individually engineered steel-reinforced concrete foundations
- Hurricane ties and strapping to withstand the strongest storms
- Wire mesh used in foundation for added strength
- Copper electrical wiring throughout
- Aqua pex plumbing lines throughout
- GFI safety outlets in kitchens, bathrooms, garage
- 2×4 stud framed walls 16” on center for greater load bearing strength
- CAT5E cable used for all phone lines
- Fully integrated smoke-alarm system throughout
- Carbon monoxide detector (minimum of one)
- Classique (other styles to choose form) style painted Mansonite interior doors
- Satin nickel or oil rubbed bronze interior door hardware
- 2 coats of interior paint, including primer coat and finish coat on all walls and ceilings
- Designer wood cabinetry in kitchen and baths (2.5” crown in kitchen)
- 3cm Granite countertops with eased edge in kitchen
- Door chime
- Completely cased closet doors
- Quality Frieze carpeting with 6lb pad
- Medium ‘Knock-down’ custom texture on ceilings
Energy Conservation Features
- 50 or 80 gallon (depending on size of home) electric water heater
- R-38 insulation in flat ceilings
- R-13 exterior wall batt insulation
- Foam injection around all wall penetrations
- Double pane, Low-E, vinyl frame windows with tilt-in bottom sash for convenience
- Insulated steel entry doors with leaded glass panels
- Exterior vapor barrier
- Static Pressure Transfer Grills to insure pressure balance in All Bedrooms
Exterior Design Features
- Steel 16’x7’ or 9’x7’ overhead garage door rated for 140 MPH winds
- Quiet belt-drive automatic garage door opener w/remotes and wireless keypad
- 2-3 Self-draining hose bibs to eliminate freezing
- Dead bolt lock standard on exterior doors
- 30 year built-up architectural shingles
- Exterior lights at front and back doors
- Weather proof electric outlets on outside of home
- Garage coach lights
- Brick (per plan) and vinyl siding for maintenance free exterior
- 10’x12’ concrete patio on rear of home or integrated covered lanai (depending on plan)
- Seamless galvanized rain gutters over entry areas